Join us Wednesday, April 26th, 2017 from 7:00PM – 10:00PM, as Dallas Foodies come together for the Dallas Observer Iron Fork. The center stage will feature the Chef Challenge Moderated by Restaurateur Kent Rathbun.
Two local chefs will compete for the prestigious Iron Fork Award! Attendees also enjoy tastings from over 45 local restaurants, alongside wine, beer and cocktail samplings.
Enjoy unlimited food samples from many of Dallas’ top favorite restaurants. Last year’s restaurants included Amberjax Fish Market Grille, bukU Modernist Cuisine, Company Cafe, LUCK at Trinity Groves, Scardello Artisan Cheese, Whisk Crepes Cafe and many more.
Guests will also enjoy sampling beer, wine, and cocktails. More entertainment to be announced.
Grab your tickets! General Admission tickets includes entry into the event, unlimited food sampling alongside 8 drink samples plus entertainment. VIP tickets includes entry into the event one hour early unlimited food sampling alongside 8 drink samples, entertainment and complimentary valet before 6:30pm. Additional drink sampling cards available for purchase at the event.
AROUND THE WEB
- Die-Hard Dallas Foodies, Start Your Engines: Pre-Sale Starts Today for Iron Fork 2017
- Three Life Lessons from Judging Food at Iron Fork
- Hope You're Hungry, Dallas: Iron Fork Happens Wednesday
- Chef Kent Rathbun, Moderator of Iron Fork's Chef Challenge, Knows What It Takes to Win
- Julia Pearl's Jermaine Brown Is (Almost) Ready to Throw Down Against Blind Butcher's Oliver Sitrin
- Crêpes, Crab, Cheese and Chocolate: A Look at This Year's Iron Fork Eats
- Iron Fork Is Coming — Snag Presale Tickets Today with This Promo Code
- At the Iron Fork Chef Competition, Matt McCallister Handed Over the Fork to Omar Flores
- The Five Best Bites of Last Night's Dallas Observer Iron Fork Event