Join us Wednesday, May 1, 2019 from 7:00PM – 10:00PM, as Dallas Foodies come together for the 9th Annual Dallas Observer Iron Fork!
Attendees will enjoy tastings from over 45 local restaurants, alongside wine, beer and cocktail samplings.
Enjoy unlimited food samples from many of Dallas’ favorite restaurants.
Last year’s restaurants included Asian Mint, Hutchins BBQ, Norma’s Café, Meso Maya, Paul Martin’s American Grill, Scardello, Tart-A-Licious and many more. Guests will also enjoy sampling beer, wine, and cocktails.
Grab your tickets! General Admission tickets include entry into the event, unlimited food sampling alongside drink sampling and entertainment.
VIP tickets include entry into the event one hour early at 6:00pm, unlimited food sampling alongside drink sampling, entertainment and complimentary valet before 6:30pm.*Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vegan Street Tacos, a Cheese Mountain and So Much Brisket: The Best Bites From Iron Fork 2018
- For the First Time, Two Badass Female Chefs Will Face Off at This Year's Iron Fork
- Behold: the Final Restaurant Line-Up for Iron Fork 2018
- Think Your Restaurant Serves Dallas' Best Eats? Last Call For Iron Fork 2018 Participants
- This Year's Iron Fork Lineup Might Be the Best One Yet
- Dallas Foodies, Start Your Engines: Iron Fork Pre-Sale Starts Today
- Sushi, Fried Chicken and ... Pudding? The Best Bites From Iron Fork 2017
- Dallas' Favorite (Or Least Favorite, Depending Who You Ask) Celebrity Chef is Emceeing Iron Fork
- The Olympics of Overindulgence: Here's a Look at Who's Coming to Iron Fork 2017