Join us Wednesday, August 12, 2020 (new date) from 7:00PM – 10:00PM, as Dallas Foodies come together for the 10th Annual Dallas Observer Iron Fork!
Attendees will enjoy tastings from over 40 local restaurants, alongside wine, beer and cocktail samplings.
Enjoy unlimited food samples from many of Dallas’ favorite restaurants.
Last year’s restaurants included Asian Mint, Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck, Flemings Prime Steakhouse, Hutchins BBQ, Norma’s Café, Meso Maya, Tulum and many more. Guests will also enjoy sampling beer, wine, and cocktails.
Grab your tickets! General Admission tickets include entry into the event, unlimited food sampling alongside drink sampling and entertainment.
VIP tickets include entry into the event one hour early at 6:00pm, unlimited food sampling alongside drink sampling, entertainment and complimentary valet before 6:30pm.*Ticket prices are subject to increase.
AROUND THE WEB
- Iron Fork Reschedules for August
- Check Out the Restaurants Coming to Dallas Observer Iron Fork, Then Get Tickets Before Prices Increase Saturday
- The Best Bites From Iron Fork 2019
- The World Food Championships Are Bringing ‘the Ultimate Food Fight’ to Iron Fork
- Fletcher's Corny Dogs and So Many Banh Mis: Check Out the Final Lineup For Iron Fork 2019
- Look Who’s Coming to Iron Fork 2019
- Presale Starts Today for Iron Fork, Dallas' Biggest Foodie Event
- Vegan Street Tacos, a Cheese Mountain and So Much Brisket: The Best Bites From Iron Fork 2018
- For the First Time, Two Badass Female Chefs Will Face Off at This Year's Iron Fork